Northside Speech, Language and Literacy is a growing private practice based in north Canberra. We work with infants, children, and young people up to 21 years, supporting the development of communication and/or feeding skills. We are looking now to expand our team as we continue to grow.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Support for ongoing professional development
- Flexible working arrangements (part time or full time)
- A fun and enthusiastic work environment
- Equipment for the role including laptop, phone, subscriptions and assessment tools
- Admin support for all bookings, timetabled commitments, invoicing and payments
We are currently accepting expressions of interest for the following roles:
- Allied Health Assistant
- Speech Pathologist – new graduate program
- Speech Pathologist – experienced
- Occupational Therapist – experienced
We are also happy to hear from other suitably qualified allied health professionals looking to join an innovative, family-centred, multidisciplinary team.
Contact Bronwyn for more information.